pyro ca dmvTo receive license to transport hazardous materials, you must obtain special Haz-Mat driver's licensure/authorization.

This requires:
Hazardous Materials Endorsement
Class "C" Commercial Driver's License
TSA background check and fingerprint
Updated Health Certificate

For more information:
in Southern California, Contact Margo Lund at (909) 355-8120
in Central Valley, California, Contact Kevin Gilfillan at (916) 640-0173
in Northern California, Call (916) 640-0173

Back to top