Choose Pyro

celebrate amerca

become operator

July 4th 2015 Spectacular begins in



California Haz-Mat Driving

pyro ca dmvpyro ca dmvTo receive license to transport hazardous materials, you must obtain special Haz-Mat driver's licensure/authorization.

This requires:
Hazardous Materials Endorsement
Class "C" Commercial Driver's License
TSA background check and fingerprint
Updated Health Certificate

For more information:
in Southern California, Contact Margo Lund at (909) 355-8120
in Central Valley, California, Contact Kevin Gilfillan at (916) 640-0173
in Northern California, Call (916) 640-0173

Share this with your Friends and Family!

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedinRSS Feed

Contact Pyro Spectaculars Today!

Do you have a question or comment? Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have an immediate concern, please call our office at 888-477-PYRO. Please note, all fields are required below. Thanks!

Please provide your name.
Please provide the name of your organization.
Please provide a valid contact email address.
Please provide a valid contact phone number. If applicable, please include a country code.
Please choose the primary purpose of your inquiry.
Required Field