Page 3 of 3
After we have received the completed agreement and the deposit we will begin the production work on your show. Depending on your event your show producer will discuss with you a wide variety of items including the following:Pyro Red Left
- Music Selection. Depending on your show type it might be choreographed to music. We will work with you to ensure that the music selection complements the overall theme of the show. We can accommodate most song requests, so if you have a particular selection in mind, please let your show producer know.
- Firework Selection. Every show is customized to the theme of the customer’s event. We will discuss with you the various effects and fireworks of your show. If you are looking for a particular effect, please let your show producer know and they will do their best to accommodate your request. Unfortunately, not all requests can be accommodated due to technical, budgetary, location or safety considerations.
- Security Services. Security services might be required depending on the particulars of your event. If your event requires multiple setup days or if the firing location isn’t secured, we will most likely require you to obtain the services of a private security firm. Security services are the responsibility of the client and must be addressed prior to the event.pyro caution
- Other Event Services. From staging to audio production, your show producer will discuss the various other aspects of your event. We are a full service entertainment company and can help plan or coordinate the other aspects of your event.
- Day of Event Services. Your show producer will discuss with you what to expect on the day of your event. They will discuss items from crew arrival time, the expected time to shoot your show, as well as give you the contact information of your pyrotechnic operator.
- On-Site Location Meeting. Depending on your event we might schedule an in-person meeting at the firing location of your site. The meeting could include members of the fire department, your production team, as well as representatives from your organization. This meeting will confirm details of safety, show time, and production responsibilities as well as be an opportunity to clarify any last minute details. The meeting would most likely occur 1 to 2 weeks prior to the show during normal business hours at a convenient time for all parties.
On the day of your event our team will arrive with everything they need to ensure you have a spectacular night. Our crew will set up, shoot and clean up the show. All you have to do is enjoy the show and the appreciation from your audience.
Please click here for our guide on what to expect on the day of your event.
Please call 888-477-PYRO today to get your personalized fireworks experience started!