Producing a show takes significant effort on behalf of the client and Pyro Spectaculars by Souza. Our combined effort will produce a spectacular event that will exceed your expectations. While we will be responsible for most of the technical, creative and regulatory aspects of the show the client does have some responsibilities. If you have any questions about your responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact your show producer for clarification.
Safety… The #1 Priority.
Safety is the number one responsibility and priority of the show. All decisions should be made with the safety of the audience, crew, and facilities in mind. While Pyro is responsible for the operation of the show, the client should ensure that the audience and their personnel make good safe decisions in regards to the pyrotechnics.
Pyro Spectaculars by Souza Responsibilities
We are going to take care of almost every details. Below is a brief summary of the major components of your show that we are going to take care of. Every show is unique and the responsibilities change on a show-by-show basis. The exact responsibilities will be discussed and stated in the show contract.
- Permits & Regulatory Compliance – We will ensure that all necessary permits, licenses and fees are satisfied for your show. If there are special regulatory requirements (e.g. noise or time requirements) for your show they will be acknowledged in your proposal.
- Coordination with Fire Service Personnel – We will work with the fire service personnel to ensure that your show satisfies the local regulations.
- Transportation – We are responsible for the transportation of the materials, crew, and equipment to and from the firing location.
- Crew Chief & Licensed Operator -- We are responsible for obtaining a licensed crew chief that is qualified to produce your show.
- Additional Crew – Our crew chief will be responsible to obtain the necessary additional crew to setup, shoot, and clean up the show.
- Materials & Product – We are responsible for obtaining all fireworks and related materials for your show.pyro shells
- Insurance – We are responsible for obtaining the necessary insurance to adequately cover show.
- Audio Soundtrack Production – If your show requires a specialized audio sound track we will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the media. Often the media will be delivered on the day of the show.
- Equipment – We are responsible for obtaining all equipment necessary to setup, shoot, transport, and clean up the show.
Below is a list of the typical customer responsibilities. Every show is unique and the responsibilities change on a show-by-show basis. The exact responsibilities will be discussed and stated in the show contract.pyro security guard
- Security – The client is responsible for obtaining the services of a qualified security firm to provide overnight guard services as well as day of event services.
- Location – The client is responsible for obtaining the necessary permission for the firing location.
- Staging – Pyro Spectaculars does not provide any staging or rigging.
pyro firing location
- Audio & Visual Requirements – The client is responsible for obtaining the necessary equipment for music amplification or video display. Pyro Spectaculars does not provide any audio or video production.
- Power Requirements – If required, the client is responsible for providing adequate power to the firing location.
- Garbage Disposal Requirements – If needed, the client is responsible for obtaining the necessary garbage disposal receptacles. Your show producer will identify the particular size and quantity requirements.
- Crew Restroom Facilities – The client is responsible for providing adequate restroom facilities for the pyrotechnics crew.pyro street sweeper
- Communications Equipment – If required, the client is responsible for providing any communications equipment to the crew. For example, if it is required that the Crew Chief communicate with the staging manager to coordinate the start of the show, the client must provide the communications radio.
- Additional Clean Up – After the show the crew will dispose of a majority of the firework’s debris. However, any additional cleaning is the responsibility of the client.