Page 3 of 3
Below is a list of the typical customer responsibilities. Every show is unique and the responsibilities change on a show-by-show basis. The exact responsibilities will be discussed and stated in the show contract.pyro security guard
- Security – The client is responsible for obtaining the services of a qualified security firm to provide overnight guard services as well as day of event services.
- Location – The client is responsible for obtaining the necessary permission for the firing location.
- Staging – Pyro Spectaculars does not provide any staging or rigging.
pyro firing location
- Audio & Visual Requirements – The client is responsible for obtaining the necessary equipment for music amplification or video display. Pyro Spectaculars does not provide any audio or video production.
- Power Requirements – If required, the client is responsible for providing adequate power to the firing location.
- Garbage Disposal Requirements – If needed, the client is responsible for obtaining the necessary garbage disposal receptacles. Your show producer will identify the particular size and quantity requirements.
- Crew Restroom Facilities – The client is responsible for providing adequate restroom facilities for the pyrotechnics crew.pyro street sweeper
- Communications Equipment – If required, the client is responsible for providing any communications equipment to the crew. For example, if it is required that the Crew Chief communicate with the staging manager to coordinate the start of the show, the client must provide the communications radio.
- Additional Clean Up – After the show the crew will dispose of a majority of the firework’s debris. However, any additional cleaning is the responsibility of the client.